Communication with Parents
Communication with parents is a vital part of school and therefore every effort is made to fully liaise with parents/carers.
Communications can be found:
- On the school notice boards
- Via letters sent home
- Via texts to parents
- Through conversations with class teachers
- Through home-school reading diaries.
- During open evenings/Target Setting Days
- Within Curriculum Leaflets send home to parents
- In End of Year Reports (distributed each academic year in July)
- Via the School Website
However, if at any time you would like a discussion or an appointment this can be booked with staff via the school office.
Where possible we will try to speak with parents immediately, however, if this is not feasible at that time or for more formal meetings an appointment can be arranged at a mutually convenient time.
For further information or to book an appointment please visit our appointments page.