A Warm Welcome from all at Milefield Primary School!
Parents & Carers
At Milefield Primary School we are dedicated to ensuring each child’s time in school is an enjoyable, purposeful and positive experience.
We dedicated, passionate and enthusiastic and constantly strive to provide the best possible provision for all children which consists of high quality teaching, support, guidance and care. We recognise that for this to be a success the involvement of parents/carers is crucial. We understand the vital role that all parents and carers play in their child’s learning and are committed to encouraging parental participation and the full involvement of parents/carers at every possible opportunity.
We are dedicated to home-school links and understand the importance of this and the positive impact this has on a child’s learning and progress.
In order to support such links parents/carers are provided with:
- Termly Curriculum Leaflets
- Home-School Reading Records
- Letters of Correspondence
- Opportunities to meet with Class Teachers, Key Stage Leads, Well-Being Team, SLT, Headteacher
Additionally, to further support links with parents/carers/families a wide range of opportunities are available including:
- Parent-Pupil Target Setting Days
- School Celebration Days
- School Assemblies
- School performances/concerts
- Sports Week/Day
- Parent Training/Classes e.g. Substance Misuse, Webster Stratton etc.
- Parent Workshops e.g. E-safety
- Milefield Community Farm and Cafe
- EYFS Parent Drop In
- Cook and Eat
- Citizen's Advice Bureau Drop In
- Friends of Milefield (PTFA)
- Coffee Mornings
- School Fairs
- School Gala
If you are interested in finding out more or would like further information about any of the above please do not hesitate to