I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to Milefield Primary School, which I am extremely proud to lead as Acting Headteacher.
As a school, we pride ourselves on our child-centred approach; ensuring that pupils remain our key focus so they receive the best possible provision, education and care.
We are committed to offering all children the opportunity to grow, thrive and succeed in a safe and nurturing environment. Our school vision and values encapsulate this and our unrelenting intention and dedication to provide the highest quality of education for all.
Engage: Motivating children to learn in every lesson, every day.
Inspire: Developing a thirst for knowledge and building aspirations.
Empower: Providing the skills for success at the next phase of education & beyond.
- High Expectations: We strive for excellence in all we do; challenging ourselves to be the best we can be.
- Collaboration: We work together to ensure best possible outcomes.
- Pride: We belong to our school and are proud of our community; we show this in the uniform we wear.
- Resilience: We persevere and never give up; we know how to learn from mistakes and improve.
- Independence: We take charge of our learning, working towards our aspirations
- Engagement: We are committed to our learning, showing a thirst for knowledge through our focus and determination to succeed.
- Commitment: We demonstrate our commitment to learning through attendance at school-on time every day.
- Attitude: We have a mutual respect for all in our school, treating others with kindness and following our school rules.
We are incredibly proud to offer an exciting and supportive place for children to develop through a strong focus on:
- a safe environment
- high expectations for all
- teaching excellence
- inspirational learning
- an engaging curriculum
- building aspirations
Our main priority is to ensure pupils are provided with high quality experiences which allow them to become articulate, confident and happy individuals ready for the next phase of education and beyond. As a school community, we ensure we provide a calm and stimulating environment where everyone is valued and where excellent behaviour and mutual respect is modelled by all.
We are passionate about igniting children’s curiosity and developing a real enthusiasm for learning which extends beyond the classroom and school life. We foster this through the development of our school learning behaviours and growth mind-set which enable pupils to develop their independence, aspirations and self-belief.
Our team of committed staff provide support, challenge and expertise, enabling every child to achieve. We work endlessly to ensure that our children have special and happy memories of their time at Milefield and we highly value the positive relationships we build between children, parents, staff, governors and the local community. We work in partnership with families to ensure that all children achieve their full potential, having relentlessly high expectations of ourselves and others.
Providing the best possible provision, care and a rich variety of learning opportunities is what makes Milefield such a special and unique place to learn.